FUTUREBUILD® LVL truFORM®
Features & Benefits
- Painted bright orange for moisture protection and easy identification
- Lighter and stronger than traditional alternatives
- Faster and easier to install than traditional alternatives which enhances productivity and reduces forming costs
- Use results in an improved concrete finish that is straight and true
- Straight, true, strong, lightweight and dimensionally stable
- Veneers are bonded together using type 'A' (marine) bond, known for long-term durability in structural applications
- Each piece is branded for ease of identification
- Stringent quality control – EWPAA certified
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- Available Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified (FSC® C007103) upon request
- Span Tables available for both vertical and horizontal forms - refer brochures below
- Supported by technical support and software from Futurebuild LVL
- slabIT® software APP available
* Contact Futurebuild® LVL for further information.
Solid Futurebuild LVL products are manufactured in accordance with AS/NZ 4357 Structural Laminated Veneer Lumber with properties determined in accordance with AS/NZS 4063.2:2010 and so comply with the provisions of the New Zealand Building Code through clause 2.3 for engineering design in accordance with NZS3603:1993 Timber Structures Standard.
Futurebuild LVL is committed to manufacturing innovative engineered building products. For quality assurance the Futurebuild range is manufactured with independent audit processes and product certification.
All Futurebuild LVL products are manufactured using a type ‘A’ bond with less than 0.5mg/L formaldehyde emissions from the final product (equivalent to E0).
- Selected lengths of 2.4m to 6.0m
Manufactured by Futurebuild LVL, Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) is the engineered solution for residential housing design and
Properties and structural characteristics for the Futurebuild LVL range for use by specifiers and engineers for specific design LVL projects.
truFORM is structural Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) intended for use as concrete formwork beams, such as bearers, joists, walers and soldiers.
Think hard and check before substituting one building product for another. Get it wrong and you could be creating quality issues and have trouble getting a Code Compliance Certificate.
computeIT® is designed to aid in the specification of heavy Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) structural
members and non-residential structural systems. Learn more in this flyer on the computeIT software suite.
Tie-down for external bracing wall- 6 and 12 kN fixing details - bracing wall perpendicular to joist (Detail TD3)
Tie-down for external bracing wall -6 and 12 kN fixing details - bracing wall parallel to joist (Detail TD2)
Tie-down for external bracing wall using rimboard using 6 12kN fixing detail (Detail TD1)
Cantilever supporting load-bearing walls- Type 2 reinforcement (Detail F22)
Cantilever supporting load-bearing walls- Type 1 reinforcement (Detail F21)
Cantilevers supporting load-bearing walls - installation of end trimmer (Detail F16)
hyJOIST cantilever for internal or weather-proofed balcony applications (Detail 13)
Fixing hyJOIST to steel beams - using face mount hangers (Detail F4)