FUTUREBUILD® LVL truFORM®
Features & Benefits
- Strength for strength, light, straight and more uniform
- Painted bright orange for moisture protection and easy identification
- Lighter and stronger than traditional alternatives
- Faster and easier to install than traditional alternatives which enhances productivity and reduces forming costs
- Use results in an improved concrete finish that is straight and true
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Number: SCS-COC-001319)
* Contact Futurebuild® LVL for further information.
truFORM is manufactured in a fully quality-controlled process to meet the requirements of AS/NZS 4357 for structural LVL.
All truFORM is manufactured using a Type ‘A’ (marine) bond with less than 0.3mg/l formaldehyde emissions from the final product (equivalent to E0).
Untreated (UT) product may at times contain some glue line insecticide treatment, which is used in product produced for the Australian market.
- Selected lengths of 2.4m to 6m (in 600mm increments)
truFORM is structural Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) intended for use as concrete formwork beams, such as bearers, joists, walers and soldiers.
Properties and structural characteristics for the Futurebuild LVL range for use by specifiers and engineers for specific design LVL projects.
Manufactured by Futurebuild LVL, Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) is the engineered solution for residential housing design and
Think hard and check before substituting one building product for another. Get it wrong and you could be creating quality issues and have trouble getting a Code Compliance Certificate.
Product Technical Statement
Fixing hyJOIST to steel beams - using face mount hangers (Detail F4)
hyJOIST cantilever for internal or weather-proofed balcony applications (Detail 13)
Cantilevers supporting load-bearing walls - installation of end trimmer (Detail F16)
Cantilever supporting load-bearing walls- Type 1 reinforcement (Detail F21)
Cantilever supporting load-bearing walls- Type 2 reinforcement (Detail F22)
Tie-down for external bracing wall using rimboard using 6 12kN fixing detail (Detail TD1)
Tie-down for external bracing wall -6 and 12 kN fixing details - bracing wall parallel to joist (Detail TD2)
Tie-down for external bracing wall- 6 and 12 kN fixing details - bracing wall perpendicular to joist (Detail TD3)
computeIT® is designed to aid in the specification of heavy Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) structural
members and non-residential structural systems. Learn more in this flyer on the computeIT software suite.