FUTUREBUILD® LVL edgeFORM®
Features & Benefits
- Arrised and painted red for moisture protection and easy on-site identification
- Straight and true sections: easier to install and less prone to twisting and cupping
- Lightweight and versatile: faster to install than traditional alternatives
- Each piece is branded for ease of identification
- Stringent quality control – EWPAA certified
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- Available Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified (FSC® C007103) upon request
Contact Futurebuild® LVL for further information.
All Futurebuild LVL products are manufactured using a type ‘A’ bond with less than 0.5mg/L formaldehyde emissions from the final product (equivalent to E0).
- Available in 6.0m lengths
Manufactured by Futurebuild LVL, Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) is the engineered solution for residential housing design and
Properties and structural characteristics for the Futurebuild LVL range for use by specifiers and engineers for specific design LVL projects.
truFORM is structural Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) intended for use as concrete formwork beams, such as bearers, joists, walers and soldiers.
Think hard and check before substituting one building product for another. Get it wrong and you could be creating quality issues and have trouble getting a Code Compliance Certificate.
computeIT® is designed to aid in the specification of heavy Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) structural
members and non-residential structural systems. Learn more in this flyer on the computeIT software suite.
Tie-down for external bracing wall- 6 and 12 kN fixing details - bracing wall perpendicular to joist (Detail TD3)
Tie-down for external bracing wall -6 and 12 kN fixing details - bracing wall parallel to joist (Detail TD2)
Tie-down for external bracing wall using rimboard using 6 12kN fixing detail (Detail TD1)
Cantilever supporting load-bearing walls- Type 2 reinforcement (Detail F22)
Cantilever supporting load-bearing walls- Type 1 reinforcement (Detail F21)
Cantilevers supporting load-bearing walls - installation of end trimmer (Detail F16)
hyJOIST cantilever for internal or weather-proofed balcony applications (Detail 13)
Fixing hyJOIST to steel beams - using face mount hangers (Detail F4)