FUTUREBUILD® LVL hy90®
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- Manufacturing tolerance of 2 mm/+ 0.5mm to ensure it is contained within the framing
- LVL is straight and true for ease of fabrication and construction
- Less warp, twist and cup than double-sawn sections
- High and reliable strength
- Readily available H1.2 treated using a glue line and surface spray treatment to the requirements of NZS 3640.
- H3.1 LOSP available made to order subject to minimum volumes and lead times*
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Number: SCS-COC-001319)
- Span tables available - refer Brochures below
* Contact Futurebuild® LVL for further information.
Manufactured and properties evaluated in accordance with AS/NZS4357 Structural Laminated Veneer Lumber – totally compatible for engineering design in accordance with NZS3603:1993 Timber Structures Standard.
Futurebuild LVL is committed to manufacturing innovative engineered building products. For quality assurance the hy90 range is manufactured with independent audit processes and product certification.
All hy90 is manufactured using a Type ‘A’ (marine) bond with less than 0.5mg/l formaldehyde emissions from the final product (equivalent to E0).
- Please contact Futurebuild LVL for available lengths
Properties and structural characteristics for the Futurebuild LVL range for use by specifiers and engineers for specific design LVL projects.
Manufactured by Futurebuild LVL, Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) is the engineered solution for residential housing design and
Think hard and check before substituting one building product for another. Get it wrong and you could be creating quality issues and have trouble getting a Code Compliance Certificate.
Product Technical Statement
Fixing hyJOIST to steel beams - using face mount hangers (Detail F4)
hyJOIST cantilever for internal or weather-proofed balcony applications (Detail 13)
Cantilevers supporting load-bearing walls - installation of end trimmer (Detail F16)
Cantilever supporting load-bearing walls- Type 1 reinforcement (Detail F21)
Cantilever supporting load-bearing walls- Type 2 reinforcement (Detail F22)
Tie-down for external bracing wall using rimboard using 6 12kN fixing detail (Detail TD1)
Tie-down for external bracing wall -6 and 12 kN fixing details - bracing wall parallel to joist (Detail TD2)
Tie-down for external bracing wall- 6 and 12 kN fixing details - bracing wall perpendicular to joist (Detail TD3)
computeIT® is designed to aid in the specification of heavy Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) structural
members and non-residential structural systems. Learn more in this flyer on the computeIT software suite.