Customer Service Representative - full time, permanent
Join a market leader, expand your skill base and grow your career with a well-recognised manufacturing brand in NZ.
Lots of scope for learning a range of technical wood-based products
Provide exceptional customer services in this phone based role
Mon to Fri – 7.30am to 4.00pm – share your ideas, be part of a fun & hardworking team
The CHH LVL business manufactures and sells Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) throughout New Zealand and Australia. It is the Australasian market leader in terms of market share, specification focus and technical capability.
It’s not often we have opportunities within our customer services team who are recognised within our business for providing outstanding service delivery to both internal and external customers.
Based at our Head Office in Onehunga, you’ll be welcomed into a professional team who strive to ensure high levels of service to our customers and where building and maintaining beneficial relationships is absolutely the winning formula to their success.
- Proactively build effective relationships with both internal & external customers
- Build your knowledge of our LVL products to ensure you are maximising every opportunity
- Enhance our service levels by providing effective solutions for products and service delivery
- Look after order management including data entry & processing of sales orders, credits & returns
- Consistently strive to identify and share your ideas for continuous improvement initiatives
- Manage and resolve enquiries, complaints or disputes efficiently
- Comply with and contribute strongly to a site culture of safety
It’s envisaged the successful candidate will have at least three years’ experience in a customer services role. Maybe you are someone who is looking for a change of product type or a retail superstar who wants to grow their customer services experience in a different direction. The emphasis here is not on the type of customer services experience you have but your ability to build relationships and offer the best service possible.
You’ll thrive on complexity, enjoy pressure and deadlines and understand what it takes to ensure customer expectations are met in a professional manner.
You’ll be rewarded with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package including medical care plan, personal insurances and a generous superannuation scheme with CHH contributions. For more information on working for us please go to our careers website www.futurebuild.co.nz and apply online.