Opportunities for talented and agile minds start here.
Join our Futurebuild® team and be part of a business providing building blocks for New Zealand home owners and their dreams.
Cutting Edge Careers
At Futurebuild®, we are proud to manufacture New Zealand’s largest range of Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) products. Our success is based on our specialised manufacturing process and of course the talented and passionate members of our Futurebuild team, helping to create our range of wood-based building products that go into homes, offices, schools and other buildings across New Zealand.
Working at Futurebuild means you will become part of our diverse team that work together to deliver an extensive range of LVL products, services and solutions, working across our manufacturing facility at Marsden Point, in our Auckland Distribution Centre and at our head office in Auckland, New Zealand.
To ensure you get the most out of your employment at Futurebuild, we offer a full suite of benefits, which include:
• Company Superannuation including discounted Life Insurance and Income Protection
• Corporate Health & Medical Care Plan
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Staff parking
• On-site staff canteen or café including outdoor areas for eating & BBQ's (most sites)
• Flexible working hours
• Staff uniform allowance at our manufacturing facilities including Health & Safety PPE
• Plus awesome opportunities for learning, development and progression
If you're up for the challenge, join the Futurebuild® team!
HOW TO APPLY?
Click here to download an Application Form.
Please complete form and email to Jobs@futurebuild.co.nz
Explore our latest jobs below:
- Calling all commercially savvy account managers ready for “the next step”
- Leverage your consumer channel exposure with us!
- Strategically partner key customers
Do you have the business acumen and relationship skills to talk business with our customers, to achieve successful outcomes for both parties? If so, we want to hear from you!MORE DETAILS
Join a market leader, expand your skill base and grow your career with a well-recognised manufacturing brand in NZ
Lots of scope for learning a range of technical wood-based products
Provide exceptional customer services in this phone based role
Mon to Fri – 7.30am to 4.00pm – share your ideas, be part of a fun & hardworking team
Current closing date: Position open until filledMORE DETAILS