Opportunities for talented and agile minds start here.
Join our Futurebuild® LVL team and be part of a business providing building blocks for New Zealand home owners and their dreams.
Cutting Edge Careers
At Futurebuild® LVL, we are proud to manufacture New Zealand’s largest range of Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) products. Our success is based on our specialised manufacturing process and of course the talented and passionate members of our Futurebuild LVL team, helping to create our range of wood-based building products that go into homes, offices, schools and other buildings across New Zealand.
Working at Futurebuild LVL means you will become part of our diverse team that work together to deliver an extensive range of LVL products, services and solutions, working across our manufacturing facility at Marsden Point, in our Auckland Distribution Centre and at our head office in Auckland, New Zealand.
To ensure you get the most out of your employment at Futurebuild, we offer a full suite of benefits, which include:
• Company Superannuation including discounted Life Insurance and Income Protection
• Corporate Health & Medical Care Plan
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Staff parking
• On-site staff canteen or café including outdoor areas for eating & BBQ's (most sites)
• Flexible working hours
• Staff uniform allowance at our manufacturing facilities including Health & Safety PPE
• Plus awesome opportunities for learning, development and progression
If you're up for the challenge, join the Futurebuild® LVL team!
HOW TO APPLY?
Please complete form and email to Jobs@futurebuild.co.nz
Explore our latest jobs below:
Reporting to the Senior Control Systems Engineer, you will help oversee the performance of all electrical, automation and control systems software across our LVL mill.
- Opportunity to gain excellent industrial manufacturing experience AND mentoring
- Bring your automation and PLC understanding and appetite for learning!
- Support the Engineering team with electrical technical investigations
Position will remain open until filled
A great opportunity for the right person to provide administrative support to join our LVL Distribution Centre based in Wiri.
- Want to be part of a highly motivated and supportive team?
- Do you have good attention to detail and a customer service focus?
- Have you got excellent SAP and Excel skills to support our distribution operations?
Position will remain open until filledMORE DETAILS