FUTUREBUILD® LVL edgeFORM®
Features & Benefits
- Arrised and painted red for moisture protection and easy on-site identification
- Straight and true sections: easier to install and less prone to twisting and cupping
- Lightweight and versatile: faster to install than traditional alternatives
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- Stringent quality control; EWPAA certified
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Number: SCS-COC-001319)
* Contact Futurebuild® LVL for further information.
All edgeFORM is manufactured using a type ‘A’ bond with less than 0.3mg/l formaldehyde (equivalent to E0) emissions from the final product.
Untreated (UT) product may at times contain some glueline insecticide treatment which is used in product produced for the Australian market.
- Available in 6.0m lengths
truFORM is structural Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) intended for use as concrete formwork beams, such as bearers, joists, walers and soldiers.
Properties and structural characteristics for the Futurebuild LVL range for use by specifiers and engineers for specific design LVL projects.
Manufactured by Futurebuild LVL, Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) is the engineered solution for residential housing design and
Think hard and check before substituting one building product for another. Get it wrong and you could be creating quality issues and have trouble getting a Code Compliance Certificate.
Product Technical Statement
Fixing hyJOIST to steel beams - using face mount hangers (Detail F4)
hyJOIST cantilever for internal or weather-proofed balcony applications (Detail 13)
Cantilevers supporting load-bearing walls - installation of end trimmer (Detail F16)
Cantilever supporting load-bearing walls- Type 1 reinforcement (Detail F21)
Cantilever supporting load-bearing walls- Type 2 reinforcement (Detail F22)
Tie-down for external bracing wall using rimboard using 6 12kN fixing detail (Detail TD1)
Tie-down for external bracing wall -6 and 12 kN fixing details - bracing wall parallel to joist (Detail TD2)
Tie-down for external bracing wall- 6 and 12 kN fixing details - bracing wall perpendicular to joist (Detail TD3)