FUTUREBUILD® LVL truFRAME®
truFRAME® LVL Framing - the latest product offered from Futurebuild LVL® to the New Zealand market.
Features & Benefits
- truFRAME Futurebuild LVL may be directly substituted for an equivalent section size SG8 which has been specified using NZS 3604, designIT for houses software, or subject to Specific Engineering Design
- Straight and true for ease of fabrication and construction
- Less prone to warp, twist and cup than traditional sawn timber sections
- H1.2 glue-line and surface spray treated to the requirements of NZS 3640
- Manufactured in New Zealand, from sustainably grown plantation pine
- Veneers are bonded together using type 'A' (marine) bond, known for long-term durability in structural applications
- Each stick is branded for ease of identification
- EWPAA certified with stringent quality control procedures
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request
- Declare Certified - Red List Free
- Supported by technical support and software from Futurebuild LVL
truFRAME meets or exceeds the structural properties for SG8 and is manufactured in accordance with the requirements of AS/NZS 4357, Structural Laminated Veneer Lumber and characterised in accordance with AS/NZS 4063.2, Characterisation of structural timber – Determination of characteristic values.
Futurebuild LVL is committed to manufacturing innovative engineered building products. For quality assurance, the Futurebuild LVL range is manufactured with independent audit processes and product certification.
All truFRAME is manufactured using a Type ‘A’ (marine) bond, which has known long-term durability, suitable for structural applications in accordance with AS/NZS 4357.
*240x45 and 300x45 truFRAME are available in piece lots in lengths up to 13.2m as specified as part of the Futurebuild LVL Residential Design Service floor or roof designs ordered through this service.
Product Technical Statement
truFRAME® is an LVL product manufactured by Futurebuild® LVL made in section sizes including 90x45, 140x45,190x45, 240x45 and 300x45, is H1.2 treated and is available in lengths up to 7.2m.