FUTUREBUILD® LVL truFRAME®
truFRAME® LVL Framing - the latest product offered from Futurebuild LVL® to the New Zealand market.
truFRAME is available for specification through the designIT for houses and designIT for commercial floors software packages and can be used as a direct substitute for SG8 specified using NZS 3604 or subject to Specific Engineering Design.
Features & Benefits
- truFRAME Futurebuild LVL may be directly substituted for an equivalent section size SG8 which has been specified using NZS 3604, designIT for houses software, or subject to Specific Engineering Design
- Less prone to warp, twist and cup than traditional sawn timber sections
- Straight and true for ease of fabrication and construction
- Minimise joints and wastage – lengths available up to 7.2 metres
- Straight, true, strong, lightweight and dimensionally stable
- Veneers are bonded together using type 'A' (marine) bond, known for long-term durability in structural applications
- Readily available and stocked H1.2 treated using a glue line and surface spray treatment to the requirements of NZS 3640
- Untreated and H3.1 LOSP treated product available made to order subject to minimum volumes and lead times, Contact us for further information
- Each piece is branded for ease of identification
- Stringent quality control – EWPAA certified
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Number: SCS-COC-001319)
- Residential Span Tables available - refer brochures below
- Supported by technical support and software from Futurebuild LVL
truFRAME meets or exceeds the structural properties for SG8 and is manufactured in accordance with AS/NZ 4357, Structural Laminated Veneer Lumber. Characteristic Properties are determined in accordance with AS/NZS 4063.2:2010 and so comply with the provisions of the New Zealand Building Code through clause 2.3 for engineering design in accordance with NZS3603:1993 Timber Structures Standard.
Futurebuild LVL is committed to manufacturing innovative engineered building products. For quality assurance the Futurebuild range is manufactured with independent audit processes and product certification.
All Futurebuild LVL products are manufactured using a type ‘A’ bond with less than 0.5mg/L formaldehyde emissions from the final product (equivalent to E0).
*240x45 and 300x45 truFRAME are available in piece lots in lengths up to 13.2m as specified as part of the Futurebuild LVL Residential Design Service floor or roof designs ordered through this service.
Product Technical Statement
truFRAME® is an LVL product manufactured by Futurebuild® LVL made in section sizes including 90x45, 140x45,190x45, 240x45 and 300x45, is H1.2 treated and is available in lengths up to 7.2m.