FUTUREBUILD® LVL hyBATTEN
Features & Benefits
- Cavity batten made from LVL
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- Available in 2.7m long lengths
- H3.1 LOSP treated in accordance with AS/NZS 1604.4, Specification For Preservative Treatment: Part 4, Laminated Veneer Lumber, to meet the requirements of Acceptable Solution B2/AS1 of the New Zealand Building Code
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request
hyBATTEN is a non-structural LVL cavity batten for use in accordance with Acceptable Solution E2/AS1.
hyBATTEN is available in H3.1 LOSP treatment in accordance with AS/NZS 1604.4, Specification For Preservative Treatment, Part 4, Laminated Veneer Lumber, to meet the requirements of Acceptable Solution B2/AS1 of the New Zealand Building Code.
- Available in pack lots only
Product Technical Statement
Manufactured by Futurebuild LVL, Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) is the engineered solution for residential housing design and
Fixing hyJOIST to steel beams - using face mount hangers (Detail F4)
hyJOIST cantilever for internal or weather-proofed balcony applications (Detail 13)
Cantilevers supporting load-bearing walls - installation of end trimmer (Detail F16)
Cantilever supporting load-bearing walls- Type 1 reinforcement (Detail F21)
Cantilever supporting load-bearing walls- Type 2 reinforcement (Detail F22)
Tie-down for external bracing wall using rimboard using 6 12kN fixing detail (Detail TD1)
Tie-down for external bracing wall -6 and 12 kN fixing details - bracing wall parallel to joist (Detail TD2)
Tie-down for external bracing wall- 6 and 12 kN fixing details - bracing wall perpendicular to joist (Detail TD3)
Think hard and check before substituting one building product for another. Get it wrong and you could be creating quality issues and have trouble getting a Code Compliance Certificate.
Safety Data Sheet H3.1 LOSP treated product used in residential, commercial and industrial construction, and fitments and/or general purpose building.