|Date:||Wed 5 Jun, 2019|
|Location:||Pro Clima Hub, Unit P/63 Hugo Johnston Dr, Penrose, Auckland|
Register here for a free training night on Wednesday 5th June, hosted by Futurebuild LVL. Learn how to optimise designIT for Houses software and earn CPD Points.
Hosted at the innovative Pro Clima Hub, Jeremy Van Diepen, Senior Structural Engineer at Futurebuild LVL, will talk you through how to best use software developed for the design of timber based materials in houses and similar structures.
Over some drinks and nibbles learn some handy tips and tricks and see how you can optimise your residential specification of LVL. The Futurebuild LVL team will also be on hand to answer any of your queries.
Numbers are limited - please RSVP using the adjacent form to confirm your place.
ATTENDEES GO IN THE DRAW TO WIN A WAIHEKE ISLAND FOOD & WINE GETAWAY FOR TWO VALUED AT OVER $2000!
All attendees go in the draw to win a food & wine trip on Waiheke Island for two valued at over $2000! Prize includes:
- Return ferry tickets & transfers
- Two nights accommodation and breakfast
- A gourmet food & wine Vineyard tour
- Two Lunches
- Two Dinners and transfers
By attending this training, ADNZ and NZIA members can receive points.
- ADNZ Members - 1 CPD point - add this to your online diary on the ADNZ platform.
- NZIA Members - 10 NZRAB points - please register on this page and points will be allocated following the event.
Please use one of the allocated spaces directly outside the Pro Clima Hub or the marked visitor car park for general use.
- Click here to see a parking map
- Additional secure parking is available along the side of the Crown building (250 m from Unit P; entrance adjacent to the driveway to 61-63 Hugo Johnston Drive).
- Parking is also available on streetside on Hugo Johnston Drive.
Let us know in the registration comments box if you have any dietary requirements.
Numbers are limited - please RSVP to confirm your place.
|PRESENTER:||Jeremy Van Diepen|
|Senior Structural Engineer, Futurebuild LVL|
|4.15 - 5PM||Arrivals (Nibbles & Drinks provided)|
|5.00PM||Learn how to optimise designIT for Houses Software|
|5.45PM||Questions and individual assistance|
|6.00-6.30PM||Drinks & Nibbles|